Friday, July 06, 2007

From Kalispell to Flagstaff in a day.

That's right. At the buttcrack of dawn I was in a plan leaving the paradise of Montana headed back home to the heat. I had only one reprieve, head to Flagstaff, Arizona. Yup. I am now in Arizona for the weekend.

How that happened was my friend had a weekend show to do in Flagstaff and he needed a roadie. I just happen to volunteer for that job so I landed in St. George, repacked my bags and hopped in to a truck and headed out. I figure I have gone about 1500 miles today. I tried to take a nap but I think I am so tired, I can't even do that. Oh well. I am making the most of this vacation and I will squeeze this for every once I can.

3 comments:

Jesse Harris said...

Good heavens that's a lot of driving. The most I've done in a day was from SLC to Lethbridge.

ADDollhouse said...

Good dang thing. Because it seems OUR state is on FIRE.

Teri Le said...

Hey, if he ever does a roadtrip up here to the PacNW - tag along then too! I'd love to hear him perform after all you've talked about him.

Hope reality wasn't too mean to you today.