Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Weekend

March 22, 2008 (17) So how is your weekend?  Mine has been interesting.  I found out on Friday that my grandmother, the one that had broken her hip, decided to check out of the rehab center and go home.  That has cause a lot of stress in the family.  We are now scrambling to make sure the house is accessible to her so that she can get around in comfort.  There is still more work to be done.

Now to jump back a day.  I went with a friend, Erin to the Nashville tribute to the Prophet.  It was a blast and VERY uplifting.  I have to say that the music was excellent and the singing was awesome.  Thanks Erin for showing me the light.  I just need to get the sound track.

Now to jump forward, after the trying morning with my grandparents, I needed to get out so I went with some friends.  The original plan was to go out the Gunlock reservoir and check out the area.  We didn't make it all the way out but turned off on a road and found a hiking trail that led us to some hieroglyphs.  It was a blast.  There is something about looking at the writings from another time.  I wish had the learning to know what they were writing.

I want to take a moment and express my gratitude for out Savior and the sacrifice He made for all of us and the fact that he has risen from the grave to give us a chance to return.  I know I have fallen short but I still appreciate what He has done.

I hope you all have a happy Easter and I hope you have success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've all fallen short. That's why we need Him.