Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend fun.

Well it is interesting how things are planned and how they work out. There was a camp out planned for Friday and Saturday that was put together. Friday we had a rainstorm come in about noon. It rained HARD around noon and again in the evening. Funny thing about planning activities down here, 90% of the time the weather cooperates. Oh well we had that 10% Friday. Anyway Saturday we we able to go out to Sand Hollow and enjoy the lake. This was the first time that I have even been on a jet ski. I was given the one that they said was a "little tipsy". That will grab your attention really quick. Anyway I had a blast on that thing. There was a couple of times that I opened that thing up and went flying across the lake. Those machines are something else. We ate Dutch oven dinner later that night. It was excellent and the company of friends was a blast. I am thankful for good friends. I wussed out and didn't stay overnight but it was still more fun than I had thought I could have had. Now back to the real world of work.

3 comments:

Jesse Harris said...

I'll bet that rainstorm is what was leftover from up here. It was pouring cats and dogs on Thursday as we were trying to leave town.

ShaBANG said...

I'M thinkin it was rainstorm 2. Because the rainstorm Jesse when out on was NUTHIN'compared to the one that came in on Friday night. Layton flooded. Weber & Davis county experienced I dont know HOW many car accidents. I have still hae pelt marks from ran from when I filled up the gas tank Friday.
Your weekend sounds fabulous. Mine was filled with meetings, meetings, and more meetings, to the point that I blogged about being LDS and our meetings. *sigh*
14th article of faith...."We believe in Meetings..."

Unknown said...

lol...I have heard about that 14th article. I guess that helps keep the faithful. :)